Did you know that there are many types of mouthwash designed for a wide variety of oral ailments? Not only are mouthwashes designed to improve the smell of your breath, but they can clean your teeth, strengthen your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile. Always choose a mouthwash that can help accomplish the needs you desire. Listed below are a few types of mouthwash to consider:
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain special ingredients designed to remove stains or discolorations and improve the look of your smile.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient, thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help protect tooth enamel.
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can fight the effects of halitosis, often called bad breath, by removing odor-causing residue and bacteria.
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is best used after meals to help neutralize harmful acids, limit the damage of tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one benefit, so mix and match to determine which features work best for you.
If you would like to schedule an oral examination at Southwest Dental LLC, simply call our dentist office in Taylorsville, Utah, at our number 801-685-3429. Dr. Lucas Rudelich and our entire team look forward to making your smile shine!