Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral shown to strengthen tooth enamel. However, it is rarely found in the foods and drinks we consume, so it is added later as a part of your oral health care. Take a trip to the fluoride factory of effective oral health care with efficient fluoride treatments properly arranged in your oral health care products. For more information about fluoride, consider the following:
– Due to fluoride’s hidden benefit of protecting the tooth enamel that surrounds your teeth, it can be found in a multitude of oral health care products as well as in the public drinking water supply.
– If you wish for additional fluoride help, supplements can be found online and in local stores. They can be acquired in a wide variety of supplements, including tablets, drops lozenges, and pills.
– Fluoride is placed in many types of toothpaste, mouthwash, and oral health care supplements.
– Fluoride is often attached to tooth enamel protection, and the mineral can easily be found in places around the world, including bodies of water.
– When seeking out the right fluoride product for you, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association, which confirms the product has met the standards of effectiveness and true safety.
If you would like to have your teeth and gums inspected by our team at [practice_name], please schedule an appointment with Dr. [doctor_name] and our team at our dentist office in [city], [state]. To schedule a visit, please call us at [phone]. We will get you the smile you’ve always wanted!